Here are some frequently asked questions that may help you find the information you are looking for.
1. How much will is cost to ship my order? All of our orders shipping costs are based on the weight of the package, which will be determined by the items you choose, as well as the delivery area and zoning area according to the shipping companies costs. Your calculated shipping costs will show towards the end of your checkout process before you are charged anything. We use UPS and FedEx for all of our shipping needs.
2. Do you ship anywhere in the United States? We can ship anywhere in the United States if the customer so chooses to accept the shipping charges which will be based on the weight of package and delivery area. Due to most of our products being perishable items, Paleo Naturals must ship all orders out next day once that order has been fulfilled. Depending on your area, shipping costs could reach a higher price. We will let you know the cost before charging and shipping.
3. How will my order be packaged and what if I am not home at the time of delivery? All of our perishable items are shipped in a Styrofoam lined cooler box and packed with re-usable, gel ice packs that you the customer get to keep and re-use at your leisure. This allows the products to stay at the perfect temperature during the delivery process. As a precaution, you should always make arrangements to get your order in to a cool, dry place as soon as possible to avoid any issues. During the check-out process, there is a note area for you to leave special instructions for the driver if necessary.
4. How long does it take to receive my order? Paleo Naturals will fulfill your order as soon as possible. We make all of our meals, snack, bars etc on a weekly basis and flash freeze perishables for delivery purposes and longevity. Depending on what time of the day we receive your order would determine when the order would be fulfilled and shipped out to you. Paleo Naturals will only ship orders on Mon-Thursday. Due to the perishables, we can not ship Friday through Sunday at this time. Typically, an order received in our delivery window will be shipped out within 1-2 business days once the order has been fulfilled. All orders receive a tracking number which will let you know via e-mail when and where your package is.
5. Where is Paleo Naturals located? Can I come get product myself? Paleo Naturals', brought to you by Modern Food Brand, LLC, main facility is located at 128 Braley Road Suite A-2 East Freetown, MA 02717. Unfortunately, we are not a store front and can not offer this option at this time. We are very popular and trusted in the Cross-fit community and have Affiliates all across the New England and surrounding areas. More than likely, there is a Cross-fit box near you that carries Paleo Naturals. As always, online orders are accepted and shipped right to your doorstep throughout the US.
6. I'm traveling, do you ship to Hotels? The short answer is YES! We can ship anywhere except a P.O. BOX as long as payment has been received. When shipping to a Hotel, we ask that you make notes in your order and leave a room number and the name of the guest the room is booked under. You should also notify the front desk or Hotel Concierge of your order and instruct them to keep it in a cool/refrigerated area until you are available to pick it up. If the shipment does not match a guests name and or the front desk is not notified of the expected delivery, the hotel will turn it away and Paleo Naturals is not responsible for lost/stolen or rejected orders. Shipping costs and fees will apply to re-order due to perishable items and their shelf life.
7. I am a store, CF Box owner, cafe' owner etc, can I have product to sell to my members? Yes! Paleo Naturals has a great Affiliate Program offered to anyone who is interested in the New England area and some surrounding states. The program is a very low maintenance way to ensure your members/guests/patrons are taking home clean, delicious food to help them maintain what you work hard with them to achieve in your CF Box. We do all of the hard work for you. It's a convenient, on-the-go option for everyone, not just the CF goer. We have Affiliates in the Spa industry, Cafe, Juice Bar, Tedeschi's, Gym's, CF Boxes, Specialty food markets, Health & Fitness Centers and much, much more! Email us @ email@example.com for more information and request for an Affiliate Program Packet. A great way to put some cash in your pocket while offering your guests and clean option to take home and share with their families!
8. Is there an order minimum or any commitment? Here at Paleo Naturals we want you to be in control. You can order as little or as much as you want with absolutely NO COMMITMENT! Even our Meal Plans are ordered at your leisure which gives you the freedom to change your meals and try new items etc. You can let us know if you want to make it a weekly, bi-weekly, monthly order etc or you can order once and place another order whenever you are ready! We know you're going to love it and you will definitely want to order more! We just let you make that decision.
9. How do I store my order once I get it? It is always recommended to store your products as you receive them. For example: your meals/soups/chili are shipped frozen, you should keep them in the freezer until you are ready to use them. They may come partially thawed but it is perfectly safe to put them into the freezer. Bars/Muffins etc, should be kept in the refrigerator but can be frozen as well (will last much longer in freezer). Nuts and Un-granola are shipped dry and at room temperature as they are sealed for freshness. It is always recommended that you store Nuts in the refrigerator or in an air tight container and in a cool, dry place once open as the natural oils in Nuts can spoil over time. However, we are pretty confident that once you open the bag, there wont be anything left to store! Enjoy your Paleo Naturals!
10. How long do these products last? What is the shelf life? All of our products are labeled with expiration dates that will explain when the product will expire as long as it is stored properly. Frozen stay frozen, cold stay cold etc.
11. How do I heat my Paleo Naturals Meals etc? Heating instructions are available on the label and online. For best results, we recommend anything that is frozen to be left in the refrigerator a day or two before you are ready to use it, to thaw the product safely. Once the product is fully thawed, you should then warm it on the stove top or in the oven for delicious results. Our products are made to withstand Microwave heating and maintain their integrity and full flavor but we recommend you make sure the product is fully thawed before microwaving, cover with a wet paper-towel and occasionally stir for even heating results. Please note that all microwaves vary due to watts,etc so adjust heating times accordingly.
12. Do you ever change your menu or add new products? We here at Paleo Naturals are consistently cooking in our test kitchen and taking each and every product and recipe through all of the elements of our packaging, shipping, delivery & re-heating process. We have our most popular items listed online at all times, year round. We are now introducing new menu items, as well as, non-frozen meal options available for local delivery or shipped anywhere in the US. We add new menu items seasonally and we will also add specials as often as we can.
13. What are your hours of operation? Our office hours are Monday through Friday from 8 am until 4 pm. You can always reach us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram or email us @ firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions and/or concerns. Our production hours vary based on orders/deliveries etc.
14. What if the contents in my shipment are damaged? We do our very best to ensure that your order is packed safely to avoid running into situations like this. However, since we outsource our shipping needs, we can not guarantee how our boxes will be handled once they leave our facility. If you should run into an issue with damaged goods, there are clear instructions in every box on how to handle this. Photos should be taken of the damaged goods and we should be contacted right away. Each situation is reviewed and once the cause has been determined, you will receive a replacement for the damaged goods at no cost to you, for qualifying cases. Please follow the instructions on the flyer located in your shipment and contact our office immediately.